addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › it seems like it's time for another happy hour!!!!!!

it seems like it's time for another happy hour!!!!!!

Joe
user 11029381
Highland, MD
Post #: 56
who's up for another happy hour; place suggestions?
Joe
user 11029381
Highland, MD
Post #: 59
hey linda and elly; looks like a number of new folks have signed up. maybe that's reason for a newbie geintroduction hapy hour. i am on restricted driving now so i can get limited distances. maybe we'd get more in a more cental location. can you see the member demographics. besides, i'd like to see old timers have anothe chance like maya, sarah, chris &james, etc.
yes i am bored again but at least now have a local pub(twist&turn) ehwer i can hang out
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 58
I'm up for it. I've been away in neverneverland for quite a while and I'm seriously looking to get back in the swing.

biggrin
Maya
user 8656478
Brunswick, ME
Post #: 18
another happy hour sounds fab to me! i hope i'll be able to make it this time ...
A former member
Post #: 169
hey linda and elly; looks like a number of new folks have signed up. maybe that's reason for a newbie geintroduction hapy hour. i am on restricted driving now so i can get limited distances. maybe we'd get more in a more cental location. can you see the member demographics. besides, i'd like to see old timers have anothe chance like maya, sarah, chris &james, etc.
yes i am bored again but at least now have a local pub(twist&turn) ehwer i can hang out

Joe - let me know where you can get to and the timeframes you're OK to drive, OK? I'm out of school now and am bouncing back from my surgery earlier this week (nothing serious, elective) so even weeknights would be OK. Do we want to try back at Rams Head at Savage Mill? Or somewhere new?
A former member
Post #: 58
Rams Head sounds good to me!
Joe
user 11029381
Highland, MD
Post #: 61
rams head-savage mill works for me. i would not be able to do the annapolis ramshead.
hry folks if trouble is going to show up, this is worth doing soon!
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 59
So, when is this happening? Dates, people. We need dates!
Joe
user 11029381
Highland, MD
Post #: 62
trouble has spoken. i think we've agreed on the savage mill rams head. ... so one of you organized folks pick a day/time and we'll get there. it will be nice to see maya again too since she's interested. chris is in denver but will be back this weekend and will probably join in.
Anita
user 10907048
Columbia, MD
Post #: 1
I 100% support this endeavor. Who are you, you may ask? I've been perfecting the anti-social angle.