30 Hanbury St, E1 6QR, London
New to Theatre Gym?
Click here to book this as a taster class for £5
(New students only)
Theatre Gym is designed to teach you how to:
* Get freedom and confidence through acting
* Use your creativity on stage
* Work with partners
* Create fascinating characters for stage
* Use your body to support your acting
* Maintain your energy and confidence
* Stop being polite (on stage)
* and much more
You will get to work with a group of passionate people.
It is a mixture of performers and complete beginners.
All levels are welcome and all levels benefit from being in this mixed group.
The group is lead by a professional theatre practitioner.
The artistic director of Hide and Seek Theatre and teacher of Theatre Gym.
Who is Theatre Gym For?
• Creatives who want to keep creative
• People who want to learn performance skills
• People who want to connect & make friends through performance art
• Performers who want to be audition-ready
• Performers who want to network without "networking"
What students say:
“Great way to release all that accumulated stress from life and work."
“I feel like I'm buzzing with fresh ideas and energy”
"The atmosphere was inspiring and safe to play, and after every session I felt soooooooooo goooooood!"
Reetta(Theatre MA student)
The classes are open to all levels
There is a great advantage to all creative people in working with different levels.
The combination of complete beginners with professionals and everything in between creates positive challenges to everybody and pushes them to be better performers.
Hi, I’m Tal Jakubowiczova.
I am the artistic director of Hide and Seek Theatre
I'm a professional actress and still perform my own work alongside directing and teaching theatre.
Door price £20 cash
Advanced booking - £18 Click here to book
5 Classes block - £75 - Click here to book
10 classes block - £120 - Click here to book
If you have any questions please message me here
or email me at [masked]
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.