30 Hanbury St, E1 6QR, London
10-week acting course in which you will
* Develop your acting skills in a safe and supportive space
* Find new ways to express yourself
* Unlock your creativity
* Grow your confidence
* Connect with others in a creative (non-chit-chat) environment
Theatre Gym is designed to teach you how to:
* Get freedom and confidence through acting
* Use your creativity on stage
* Work with partners
* Create fascinating characters for stage
* Use your body to support your acting
* Maintain your energy and confidence
* Stop being polite (on stage)
* and much more
The course is open to all levels
There is a great advantage to all creative people in working with different levels.
The combination of complete beginners with professionals and everything in between creates positive challenges to everybody and pushes them to be better performers.
Who is Theatre Gym For?
• Creatives who want to keep creative
• People who want to learn performance skills
• People who want to connect & make friends through performance art
• Performers who want to be audition-ready
• Performers who want to keep in shape rhtough a weekly play
What students say:
“Great way to release all that accumulated stress from life and work."
“I feel like I'm buzzing with fresh ideas and energy”
"The atmosphere was inspiring and safe to play, and after every session I felt soooooooooo goooooood!"
Reetta(Theatre MA student)
Hi, I’m Tal Jakubowiczova.
I am the artistic director of Hide and Seek Theatre
I'm a professional actress and still perform my own work alongside directing and teaching theatre.
When is it all happening?
Thursdays @ 7pm-9pm
12th Jan - 23rd March 2017
(10 weeks no class on the 23rd Feb)
One drop in session £20
The full 10-week course £150
Early bird price £120 - Click here to book - still available
For any questions please message me here
or email me at [masked]
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.