180 Wolf Mountain Trail, Dahlonega, GA
Brunch price is $55! Separate checks are not allowed, so at the restaurant The Black Doll Affair will pay on the group's behalf. Ticket includes $30.00 brunch, $2.10 tax, $20% gratuity, $2 Online Paypal Fee and a $10 Out of Atlanta Special Event Fee. Alcohol is not included. "Be a Doll, give a doll (bring a doll) is in full affect. Christmas is around the corner!
It's a Black Doll Family Brunch Affair at Wolf Vineyard!
Again, we'll return for our Thanksgiving Family Brunch at Wolf Mountain Vineyards and Winery! RSVP to join us at Wolf Mountain Vineyards and Winery for their elaborate, "Wild Game & Red Wine Brunch." luncheon buffet!
After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country.
Cozy, wine country elegance!
Each month's brunch has a different theme! November's theme:
Wild Game & Red Wine Brunch
- Mixed Greens, Housemade BBQ Walnuts & Pecans, Goat Cheese, Cranberries, Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Venison & Black Bean Chili, Cornbread Croutons
- Exotic Mushroom Strudels, Gorgonzola Cream
- Crispy Fried GA Quail, Harvest Couscous with Roasted Corn & Peppers, Country BBQ Gravy
- Duck Sausage Eggs Benedict, Fried Egg, Housemade Biscuit, Roasted Red Pepper Cream
- Sheppard’s Pie with Antelope, Venison, Root Vegetables, Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
- Cranberry Glazed Chicken, Brie Cheese Mornay Sauce
- Carving Station – Roasted Rack of Pork, Tarragon Cream
- Dessert – Mixed Berry Cobbler with Cinnamon Whip Cream, Mini Key Lime Tarts and Cheesecakes, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
About Wolf Mountain Vineyards:
The pastoral hillside vineyards, fieldstone-encased winery and hospitality facilities overlook the foothills of the Southern Appalachian Mountains. The Vineyard and Winery provides the perfect setting for the enjoyment of our award-winning handcrafted wines, Vineyard Weddings, Sunday Brunch, Cafe Lunch and Gourmet Dinners.
66 miles from Atlanta, this 25 acre Vineyard, is only an hour and 9 minutes away from HQ and home to plantings of Cabernet Savignon, Syrah, Mourverdre, and Touriga Nacional.
Be a Doll, give a doll! In other words, what to wear and what to bring! In your Black Doll gear get all dolled up to give thanks for this b'huetiful year!
What to bring: As always bring a toy black doll to donate to our Christmas Doll Deliveries.
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.