The Change Room Toronto offers workshops, small group coaching, discussion groups and other events that help smart singles get develop authentic connections with others on romantic and platonic levels and get real results in their relationships and personal lives.
Taught by professional coaches, trained facilitators and experts in their fields, our events are interactive, eye-opening and, above all, fun.
Join us, if you want to:
• Develop chemistry with others and create authentic connections
• Recognize your own awesomeness and develop sexy confidence
• Find more people who “get” you, banish loneliness and live a life filled with joy
• Uncover hidden beliefs, overcome fears and stop attracting the wrong people
• Decode the opposite sex, read their body language and know what they need from you
• Identify your relationship goals and attract more people who fit your criteria
• Develop rapport and engage in meaningful conversation
• Get over heartbreak, get your life back and learn who you are now
• Experience an abundance of choice, regardless of your age
• Create memorable dates and experiences with others that make them want to see you again and again
• Navigate sex and intimacy like an adult
• Experience more confidence and success as a single person
• Learn to love yourself and get the love you crave
• Be irresistible!
RSVP & ATTENDANCE POLICY
NO SHOWS AND LATE CANCELLATIONS
The Change Room has a three strike policy. Three strikes and you will banned from the group. You will receive a strike if you RSVP yes and then don’t show to an event or if you cancel on the day of the event.
If you have a legitimate reason for being a late cancellation or a no show, please message your event host. If you don’t contact us, we’ll have to put you in our “unreliable” book, and no one wants to be there!
WHY DO WE HAVE THIS POLICY?
Our organizers put in a lot of time to create workshops and events. We reserve and often pay for the venue ahead of time based on expected numbers and we print materials and create interactive exercises based on how many people RSVP Yes.
When you say you are coming and don’t show up or cancel at the last minute it doesn’t just make us sad, it cuts into our wallets. Furthermore, it cuts into our relationship with the venue.
Similarly, when we do social events at restaurants we make reservations which can be tricky for more popular restaurants. When they save a seat for someone who doesn’t show it cuts into their business.
Change and connection take time, and they require showing up. Please be considerate and honour your RSVPS.
Members who are in the group but have not attended an event or otherwise interacted with the group within two years will be removed. We'll just assume you're no longer single :).
RSVP RESERVATION FEES
To cover the cost of running this group, when you RSVP yes, you may need to pay a $5 advance deposit toward the ticket price at the door. For example, if the ticket is $20, you would RSVP paying $5 in advance and owe $15 at the door.
If the event is something you would pay on your own, for example a brunch, you would just pay the $5 meetup fee.