252 S Main St, Pomona, CA
Instructor Thomas Stubbs will teach:
2. Utilization of Basic Shape and Form Concepts.
3. Technical Skill and Approach (Methods and processes).
4. Raising Level of Observation to including specific characteristics of individual model.
5. Application of all the methods of creating the illusion of depth on a PP.
6. Gesture: A developed sense of intuitive exploration of movement beyond basic form concepts, yet enhanced by them.
7. Composition: Placement of form on PP and knowing how to think ahead.
8. Anatomy. An applied understanding of anatomy as it relates to surface forms and to its connection to basic form references and proportion.
Wednesdays 3:15 – 5:15 pm $10 per session or 6 sessions for $50