addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The H.U.R.D. Casting Network - Helping yoU Reach Dreams Message Board › Acting Class with Lorrie Hull

Acting Class with Lorrie Hull

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey Guys, I am new to the group, but I wanted to pass along a notice I recieved. The class is sheduled for Sunday from 5-8pm, but it may be cancelled. The turnout was not very big. If they can get enough interest in the class, it will still be held. See below:

Acting Coach Lorrie Hull will be holding a class for all aspiring Actors on Modern Acting Techniques next Sunday March 20 from 5-8 p.m.

When: Sunday March 20
Time: 5pm- 8pm
Location: 1319 St.Charles Ave. @ Maison St. Charles Salons I & II

This class will cover:
-Relaxation and concentration techniques
-Creating a relationship between characters
-Listening and being aware of other actors
-Volunteers will be asked to demonstrate script handouts
-Participants are allowed to bring monologues for review and guidence
-Handouts will be given for all participants to take home
-There will be a Q&A session at the end of this class(So come with your questions ready)
Price: $45 per person/ all attendees must confirm by 5pm Friday March 18.

All local attendees should pre-pay at 2714 Canal St. Suite #409, New Orleans 70119 by Friday, March 18 no later than 5pm. Call 504-821-7550 and ask for Ceon. Anyone who is unable to pre-pay for their reserved seating should contact the office number above.

For more info about acting coach Lorrie Hull you can visit her website: www.actors-studio.com/hull
A former member
Post #: 4
Got the call today and the class is on.