addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The H.U.R.D. Casting Network - Helping yoU Reach Dreams Message Board › CASTING EXTRAS AND SPEAKING PARTS - HOODOO FOR VOODOO

CASTING EXTRAS AND SPEAKING PARTS - HOODOO FOR VOODOO

Wayne Douglas M.
WDMorgan
Group Organizer
Mandeville, LA
Post #: 114
Hello HURD,

This is a casting notice for the Film HOODOO FOR VOODOO. Here is a breakdown of what we are looking for as far as Extras are concerned for Hoodoo for Voodoo.

These are all volunteer positions, but ALL background will be credited in the movie. So this is a great chance to get a name on screen.

*Wednesday - May 4th - "Squirters"

Shooting at Mulattes in Breaux Bridge
Looking for 10 extras, any ethnicity, 30-60s to play Dancers and restaraunt goers

*Sunday - May 8th - "Bourbon Street Corner"

Shooting on Main Street St Martinville (Map coming soon)
Looking for 50 extras, young fun crowd to reinact a Mardi Gras parade sequence
Also need 7 featured extras:

3 attractive 18-24 females (one has a speaking line)
4 young 18-26 males

(We only need headshots on the featured extras)

If you want to be in this movie please email me and tell me what day you can work. I will then set up a meeting to interview you in person. Be sure to send me a headshot (especially) for the Featured Extras as I must forward them onto the director.

Feel free to pass this along to friends and family. But no one can jsut show up on the dates mentioned without being on the roster I submit to the director.

Any questions, please email me. Thanks.

Wayne Morgan
President/CEO
The HURD Casting Network
www.thehurdcastingnetwork.com
wayne.morgan@thehurdcastingnetwork.com­

"Helping yoU Reach Dreams"

Have you heard about the HURD?