Join us at the Indian YMCA and boost your evening with endorphins! After the session you can join us for happy drinks or carry on with your evening plans.
Did you know that regular laughter reinforces your immune system, boosts your confidence and enhances positive relationships? Laughing makes body and mind feel really really good, and the good news is that you can do it at any time. RSVP now to save your spot! Feel free to invite friends/guests to join in, everyone can participate. Afterwards join us for a laughter social at the pub!
Come laugh, breathe and play at Eva Provedel's laughter yoga workshop, and leave your worries behind. By the end of the session you will feel energised, relaxed and positive. You will be more connected to your body and to your inner child, and this positive energy will stay with you.
The workshop includes playful games, gibberish exercises to enhance creativity, a laughter meditation when laughter comes out effortlessly, and a moment of deep relaxation.
Eva Provedel - also known as Eva Laughter Yoga - is a Joy Coach and Laughter Yoga Teacher based in London. She helps leaders and people on a spiritual journey who are struggling to find true fulfilment and happiness to use their unique character, passions, and authentic expression, so that they can create their own path to success and have the impact they truly desire. She holds a Masters in business coaching and has been teaching laughter yoga workshops and happiness practices for over five years, in Italy and the UK.
Laughter Yoga is a practice that was invented in India in 1995 and has spread all over the world. For many, it has been a life-changing experience. More on laughter yoga at www.laughteryoga.org
Here are some comments by participants:
• "Laughing is healthy for the body and the mind. Eva is an engaging certified teacher, it is really worth doing laughter yoga with her. We can smile every day, all we need to do is choose to smile." Elisa
• "Absolutely awesome. What a wonderful way to spread joy and laughter with complete strangers." Maggie
• "Eva's laughter yoga session is just too good! I literally had fun the entire session, and remained in a good mood for a loooong time afterwards! She leads the class perfectly, offering games and exercises that makes it impossible not to laugh, Besides, her laughter is contagious! Even being my first time (and normally a shy person), I had no difficulties laughing among people I did not know (to the point my abdomen hurt!) I definitely recommend it!" Vicente
• "Being able to laugh like children together with people of all ages is a wonderful experience!!" Max "Eva is brilliant. She is passionate and energetic, and is able to engage even the most self-conscious people, even those who started out very shy like me. She is the right person to go to if you want to learn about laughter yoga and experience it, because this is not just her work, but a choice and a lifestyle". Roberta
• "I wasn't sure what to expect at first. And although I laugh a lot generally, I didn't know whether I could do so with a group of strangers. However, Eva's class exceeded all expectations. She came armed with games and I laughed until my stomach hurt. It felt amazing to let go and enjoy the simple joy of group laughter and I left feeling so good. I'm looking forward to the next session and making laughter yoga part of my life. I also shared a few games with some friends over the weekend and they loved it! Thanks Eva." Ayanna
When: Thursday 1st December at 6:30pm. After the session we will go for a social at a nearby pub, all are welcome to join.
Where: Indian YMCA, Games Room (near Warren Street station)
What to bring: a pair of socks and your wonderful smile
Price: £ 10.00 pay at the door.
Don't forget to RSVP and see you for some unforgettable laughter!
For any questions, please send a message to the organizer.
P.S. if you are someone who wants to cultivate joy in their life, and share this path with like-minded people, join the group "Happiness in Action" on FaceBook.