It's Back to School time and Yoga is BACK!
Join Uma on tuesday evenings for a spiritual upliftment like no other!
Uma was trained classically in Hatha Yoga under Swami Satchidinanda's instruction in Integral Hatha Yoga. This type of yoga focuses on connecting the mind with the body and the Spirit. Complete immersion in the Divine and connection to Self!
During this 60 minute class, you will experience:
1) Stretching the body at a comfortable pace in Hatha Yoga to balance the chakras
2) Chanting of Mantras to increase your personal vibration and frequency
3) Pranayama to cleanse the mind and purify the nervous system
4) Meditation to still the mind and calm the senses
5) The divine Yoga Nidra or Yogic Sleep to reset the body. It is said 5 minutes of proper Yoga Nidra is equal to 8 hours of regular, restful sleep!
Whether you are an advanced yogi practitioner or new to yoga, this class is for YOU! Uma is a trained RYT 200 hour yoga instructor and she works with everyone's body types, health issues and concerns to allow you to have the most easeful and peaceful experience possible. Come prepared to be amazed!
This will become your new favorite thing to do!
What to bring:
- Yoga Mat
- Yoga blocks and/or straps if needing assistance in poses
- Pillow and blanket
- Mala beads (optional)
- Water bottle
See you on the Mat!