addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Love Drums: A Community Rhythm Drum Circle Message Board › Invitation to Ty's Birthday Party...

Invitation to Ty's Birthday Party...

Ty
tubebedubayou
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 596

Hello everyone! I am extending an invitation to the entire group for MY BIRTHDAY PARTY. It will be held February 18th (technically, after my birthday) at 8 PM at the Bulldog on Canal Blvd. There is a private courtyard area in the back that I'm going to reserve. Everyone should have eaten by then, so it'll be a nice way for us to chill out with drinks post-parades (I scheduled it late enough so that you can still go to the parades you want AND hang out with me).

After we finish drinking at the Bulldog, those who would like to help me cast my birthday spell can walk with me back to my house (which is two blocks away), where we will conduct our ritual outside to magickally reinforce my new exercise and weight loss goals. I decided at the beginning of the year that my 28th birthday would be the one where I quit smoking and commit to exercise. I have been running and working out regularly since the beginning of January, and I am ready to chuck my cigarette addiction in the trash too.

As for gifts, I have created a registry online. Most of the items on here are to help me with my workouts (kind of the theme of the party), and they have varying costs to them. I did a registry so that people didn't have to do guess work on a gift, plus I could really use workout stuff (like clothes and equipment). I do my runs in a pair of scrub bottoms :) It's set up so that, if you see something you can afford, you can buy it online for me and it ships directly to me. If you can't afford an item on there, but you can pitch in with others to help buy it, there's a cash gift section. Then, I can use a compilation of cash gifts to buy the item myself. Easy peasy! See it here:MyRegistry.com

I am asking people to RSVP on this message board so I know exactly who to expect, and so I can appropriately RSVP the courtyard space. The Bulldog's address is 5135 Canal Blvd. They do have great food, in case you don't have time to eat beforehand, and they are right off of the streetcar line AND the bus line.

Thanks!!! I hope I see you all there!!

Jon J.
user 8893571
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 2

Hello everyone! I am extending an invitation to the entire group for MY BIRTHDAY PARTY. It will be held February 18th (technically, after my birthday) at 8 PM at the Bulldog on Canal Blvd. There is a private courtyard area in the back that I'm going to reserve. Everyone should have eaten by then, so it'll be a nice way for us to chill out with drinks post-parades (I scheduled it late enough so that you can still go to the parades you want AND hang out with me).

After we finish drinking at the Bulldog, those who would like to help me cast my birthday spell can walk with me back to my house (which is two blocks away), where we will conduct our ritual outside to magickally reinforce my new exercise and weight loss goals. I decided at the beginning of the year that my 28th birthday would be the one where I quit smoking and commit to exercise. I have been running and working out regularly since the beginning of January, and I am ready to chuck my cigarette addiction in the trash too.

As for gifts, I have created a registry online. Most of the items on here are to help me with my workouts (kind of the theme of the party), and they have varying costs to them. I did a registry so that people didn't have to do guess work on a gift, plus I could really use workout stuff (like clothes and equipment). I do my runs in a pair of scrub bottoms :) It's set up so that, if you see something you can afford, you can buy it online for me and it ships directly to me. If you can't afford an item on there, but you can pitch in with others to help buy it, there's a cash gift section. Then, I can use a compilation of cash gifts to buy the item myself. Easy peasy! See it here:MyRegistry.com

I am asking people to RSVP on this message board so I know exactly who to expect, and so I can appropriately RSVP the courtyard space. The Bulldog's address is 5135 Canal Blvd. They do have great food, in case you don't have time to eat beforehand, and they are right off of the streetcar line AND the bus line.

Thanks!!! I hope I see you all there!!

Jon J.
user 8893571
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 3
Hey Ty,

I do want to come celebrate your birthday. Sounds cool and fun.

Jon