addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Love Drums: A Community Rhythm Drum Circle Message Board › Drumming gig on March 21st...

Drumming gig on March 21st...

Ty
tubebedubayou
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 526
Hi everyone. I wanted to gauge everyone on possibly playing at Lamplight Circle's Community Garden Groundbreaking on March 21st at 11:30 AM in Gentilly. The garden is a great cause, and people will be digging and sweating and I thought drums would be JUST the thing to liven up the crowd and make it feel less like work. There will be free food and drink there, and you're not obligated to stay a particular amount of time. There's also a small blessing ritual beforehand that could maybe use a little drumming.

What do you think?
A former member
Post #: 1
Sounds wonderful -- as long as newbies are welcome. :-)
Jon J.
user 8893571
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 1
Hi Ty,

Sounds really neat. I'd like to do it.

-Jon
Ty
tubebedubayou
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 529
Everyone in the group is welcome to come... it's not exclusive. We just need to make sure that everyone has a drum. If you don't have a drum to play, I'm going to put a shovel in your hands :)