addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DFW Theology & Apologetics Meetup Message Board › Christians voting for Obama?

Christians voting for Obama?

A former member
Post #: 45
What do you figure our tax dollars are going to in reference to your post? It's unclear.
Todd H.
Hedgcoth
Group Organizer
Bedford, TX
Post #: 23
I assume Adam means that our tax dollars are supporting government subsidies for abortionists. I'm against all subsidies. Especially that one.
A former member
Post #: 47
Well, you can rest easy - there's no such thing except for therapeutic abortions.
Adam
user 6289665
Arlington, TX
Post #: 14
There's an abortion clinic right in Dallas.
A former member
Post #: 49
Oh, there's many - but tax dollars do not support it. The only abortions that are paid for by Medicaid and Medicare are therapeutic abortions - and believe me, the paperwork to support the medical necessity is extensive. It's my job to know that, and to know what paperwork has to be in place to support the medical necessity. And those type abortions are rarely, if ever, performed in "abortion clinics" - they're performed in hospitals and day surgery clinics.