addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Seattle Pet Therapy Meetup Group Message Board › Kids. Grief. Dogs. #loveonaleash

Kids. Grief. Dogs. #loveonaleash

Becky
user 4141689
Group Organizer
Woodinville, WA
Hi Friends,

Just wanted to catch you up with a growing need for www.readingwithrover.org We are growing and expanding by leaps and bounds. We are now accepted at Seattle Children's Hospital, Evergreen Hospital Kirkland and hospice. We need more teams! Especially in the Seattle and South, Kent/Renton area.  Please email me if you are interested in taking this journey with your dog or our puppy and we will help you take the steps necessary to complete this journey. We have classes coming up as well with a few instructors! Also wanted to share an experience I had recently with my own therapy dog Diesel. Dogs help us fill that gap between love and hope. Enjoy! And email me becky@readingwtihrover.org if you are interested in having your dog tested (Need to take a class first) or a simple meet and greet to determine if your dog is ready for a therapy class. Happy to assist!

Here is my story:

https://www.facebook....­