addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Art + Fashion Shows in New York City Message Board › RISQUE CARNIVAL Meetup in Meatpacking - March 11

RISQUE CARNIVAL Meetup in Meatpacking - March 11

Pim
user 13162785
Group Organizer
New York, NY

RISQUE CARNIVAL, an Underwear Becomes Outerwear party, contest and fashion event. $15.00 at the door gets you a free Caipirina drink, the all-night house music of DJ TEK NIC and pretty girls & handsome men dancing in the night. Feel the beat of bongo drums, smell the sultry sea salt air of Rio amid warm glow of tiki torches. Network with models, designers, producers, and the people below. Join us at 835 Washington St. Friday, March 11th, at 11PM - 4AM. Email press@thesetnyc.com or visit www.thesetnyc.com.

Kai Raziq (St. Louis, MO)Full time model who has experience in Milan and Hamburg, now back in New York.

Angela DeGaglia (New York)One year from now I hope to be signed by a modeling agency, or some type of entertainment management agency. I also want to be steadily working in the NYC night life; whether it is in the hottest venues, clubs, bars or lounges. Every time I'm out with my friends in th...

Anna L. (Opelika, AL)Born in Thailand and raised in Sweet Home Alabama. Lived there for 13 years and moved to CT and now living in NY. Small town girl with big dreams to pursue modeling.

John T (Charlotte NC)Born in North Carolina. Lives in New York.

Dee Stacy (Long Branch, NJ)I have been modeling for almost 4 years. I specialize in mostly glamour, lingerie, swimwear modeling. However, I love trying new things and can provide excellent fashion, editorial, beauty shots, concepts type of photos as well. My experience includes but is not limi...

Sassy (Freeport, NY)Born in the Bronx, NY & raised in Freeport, Long Island. Since I was younger, my goal was always to be a rising star! I've always had aspirations of competing at the Olympic Games one day! Soon that will turn into a reality. I'm what one would consider the ''renaissance...

Melissa Otero (New York, NY)Singer and songwriter Melissa Otero begins her second production with â?oPhantom of My Heartâ?, a pop/rock ballad that speaks of an impossible love. Melissa explains that this love was an idea she had while working as a teller and remembered the times in movies when so...

Paulo Grillo (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)Outgoing Brazilian guy looking to further my modeling career and meet great people along the way!

DJ TEK NIC (Upstate/NYC, NY)Nick has an insatiable desire and passion for music. His father's influence of rock and heavy metal led him to be immersed in the music world since his childhood. He was raised amidst his father's theatre business and music promotion for major bands in the USA.

VaNiiLa K (Newburgh Ny)Im a amateur model who come from a small town filled with violence and negativity, and just trying to make something of myself.

Chief69 (new york city)Nelson Seda aka Chief69 is a Brooklyn born and Bronx based Artist among his many endeavors he is an up and coming body painter..he has done work for photo shoots , Independent magazines and more..He plans on taking his artistic talents across the nation in the years to...

Patricia Cajuste (Brunswick, GA)Patricia Cajuste is a vibrant and daring young talent who displays a diversity of experience both on stage and in film.

Kem (Mount Vernon)I am a full time Model and TV/Radio Host looking to network and really break into the Entertainment industry

Ike Love (Brooklyn, NY)Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, Ike's uniquely muscularly defined body, ethnic ambiguity and chiseled features have inspired countless photographers, underwear designers, and fine artists. Because of this, he's highly sought after both as a fine art mod...