On October 29th, the Northeast was forever changed by a natural disaster known as Hurricane Sandy. Millions were without power, thousands of homes swept away by the ocean, and historical landmarks such as Atlantic City's Boardwalk was forever damaged. To this day, courageous citizens of the Northeast region need our assistance. It is time to make a conscious effort to lend our hands through the power of music and party with a purpose!
On December 21, Mosaic Wine Lounge, Linda Craft & Team Realtors, and Sound Cartel present "Sultry: Beats for Relief"! Announcements will be orchestrated by MC Jay Iszo!
100 percent of all $5.00 donations will go to the Red Cross to help those effected by the storm. Now you know it would not be Sound Cartel if we didn't make your donation a memorable contribution. With your $5.00 donation, you will be entered in a raffle. What do you win you ask? Courtesy of our gracious sponsor Linda Craft & Team Realtors, they will be giving away a cruise for two! If you think that is all you get, we have more. For all that donate, you also will receive the long awaited new double disc mix from Sound Cartel along with an exclusive mix called "Varna Vibes"! A collection of low slung grooves selected and mix constructed by Aaron Dae (Dae Event / Razor N Tape / NYC)!
• Linda Craft & Team Realtors: http://www.lindacraft.com/
MORE ON AARON DAE:
• DOORS OPEN 8:30PM :: PARTY STARTS AT 9:30PM
• 21 AND UP
• RAFFLE DRAWING IS AT 12AM
• WEAR YOUR NY OR NJ CLOTHING
• WEBSITE: http://www.djfeinberg.com
• FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/steven.feinberg
• WEBSITE: www.soundcartel.net
• FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/thesoundcartel
• TWITTER: www.twitter.com/soundcartel
MOSAIC WINE LOUNGE
517 West Jones Street
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 829-5886 :: www.mosaicwinelounge.com