addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

THE TRIANGLE'S UNDERGROUND Message Board › New Meetup: Time to dance off those holiday goodies!

New Meetup: Time to dance off those holiday goodies!

April
user 6412485
Cary, NC
Announcing a new Meetup for Techno Moves the Triangle!

What: Time to dance off those holiday goodies!

When: Saturday, January 23, 2010 11:00 PM

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

Hi all!

Now that the holidays are past and our schedules have settled down, it's time to get out and get moving!

Please join me for a night of dancing on the night of Saturday, January 23rd at 11 pm. I'll be taking suggestions for where to go. Among the options are:

If you have a preference, let me know. I'll send out details closer to the 23rd about where and when to meet.

I look forward to seeing you then!

April

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­