addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

THE TRIANGLE'S UNDERGROUND Message Board › New Meetup: February's Saturday late night dance blast - Feb. 20th

New Meetup: February's Saturday late night dance blast - Feb. 20th

April
user 6412485
Cary, NC
Announcing a new Meetup for Techno Moves the Triangle!

What: February's Saturday late night dance blast - Feb. 20th

When: Saturday, February 20, 2010 11:30 PM

Where:
Legends
330 W Hargett St
Raleigh, NC 27601
919-831-8888

We'll be meeting at one of the highest energy spots in town, and dancing to great House and Club music well into the night.

The plan is to meet on the sidewalk in front of Legends between 11:15 and 11:30. We'll go in at 11:30. I'll have a small Meetup sign, and will be waiting out front. You need to be with a member to get in, so either find me, or call me at 919-272-3388. The charge for non-members is usually $8.00.

There are also drag shows at Midnight and at 1am at the View, which is part of the same complex, across the patio.

This is not an LGBT specific event, and people of any gender and orientation are welcome. What matters is that you simply *love* to dance!

This should be a great time, and I look forward to dancing with you!

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­[url=http://www.meetup.com/Techno-Moves-­the-Triangle/calendar/12560489/]February­'s Saturday late night danc…[/url]