addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

THE TRIANGLE'S UNDERGROUND Message Board › New Meetup: Cedric Gervais and Yoshimoto at 506 Lounge, Wed. 4/7

New Meetup: Cedric Gervais and Yoshimoto at 506 Lounge, Wed. 4/7

April
user 6412485
Cary, NC
Announcing a new Meetup for Techno Moves the Triangle!

What: Cedric Gervais and Yoshimoto at 506 Lounge, Wed. 4/7

When: Wednesday, April 7, 2010 9:30 PM

Where:
506 Lounge
506 Glenwood Ave
Raleigh, NC 27603

Thanks to Gavin Williams, who let us know about these world famous House DJs spinning in Raleigh! From his description, I'm assuming it's taking place at 506 Glenwood Ave.

To quote Gavin:
"I just found out that Cedric Gervais and Yoshimoto are spinning at the 506 Lounge on Glenwood, this Weds 7th, tickets $10. These are world famous house dj's..."

I won't be able to be there, but I hope some of you will be able to go and have a blast!

April

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­