addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

THE TRIANGLE'S UNDERGROUND Message Board › Techno Talk Event?

Techno Talk Event?

Renard D.
radellaf
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 10
Hi, not sure if this is an appropriate idea for a group clearly dedicated to partying and going out for music, but...

Would anyone be interested in an event of getting together to talk about, and maybe play samples of, electronic music together? I _love_ electronic music (well, not hip hop) but am too shy/lazy/uninclined to actually go to clubs to listen. And, can't imagine it being any better than lying back with some good headphones an playing BT's latest album straight through.

I used to have a friend who was the same and we both found a lot of great music though talking to each other.

I could host at my house, or at a cafe like the raleigh lake Boone starbucks perhaps. Or new world cafe.
A former member
Post #: 24
Hi, not sure if this is an appropriate idea for a group clearly dedicated to partying and going out for music, but...

Would anyone be interested in an event of getting together to talk about, and maybe play samples of, electronic music together? I _love_ electronic music (well, not hip hop) but am too shy/lazy/uninclined to actually go to clubs to listen. And, can't imagine it being any better than lying back with some good headphones an playing BT's latest album straight through.

I used to have a friend who was the same and we both found a lot of great music though talking to each other.

I could host at my house, or at a cafe like the raleigh lake Boone starbucks perhaps. Or new world cafe.

Hello,

I like the idea and would be interested. I'm more into music than dancing at places that serve alcohol. I don't like the vibe around drinkers. I have a good sound system but since moving into an apartment from a house I miss being able to play it. I vote for your idea. Let's bring back the house party!
Kim (.
Purrfekt
Cary, NC
Post #: 102
Sounds like a excellent idea and this is a great place to present it, Renard!