addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

THE TRIANGLE'S UNDERGROUND Message Board › Dancing in a Raleigh club this weekend!!

Dancing in a Raleigh club this weekend!!

Kim (.
Purrfekt
Cary, NC
Post #: 111
re: Chad idea "Dancing in a Raleigh club this weekend!!"

I am thinking Liquid on Saturday night sounds like a plan. I will schedule it tomorrow, if it sounds good to anyone else. I am not finding a schedule though, so I am not sure what the format will be.

I am probably going to Mosaic on Friday night. Have to see the schedule there, as well. It is usually Steven Feinberg, who has been kicking some dancing butt!

Let's hear what you think!
Steven F.
StevenFeinberg
San Diego, CA
Post #: 12
Thanks, Kim!

I'll be playing on Friday at Mosaic, and Keith will be there Saturday. For those who didn't make it to the Spring Fest, Mosaic has added on to the outdoor patio and doubled the sound inside. If you guys want to meet up there either night, please let me know and I'll be happy to get a table reserved for you at no cost. We will also have a belly dancer there early on Friday (10:30-11:45).

Steven

Free mixes, info, & schedule:
www.DJFeinberg.com
A former member
Post #: 2
I will be out of town Saturday, so was hoping to go to Liquid or Tantra on Friday. May come hang out at Mosaic though. I'll let you know!
Kim (.
Purrfekt
Cary, NC
Post #: 112
So, Discotheque @ Mosaic is on the calendar for Friday and Liquid for Saturday.

Hope you can make it, Erika. Sorry you'll miss Liquid. Have fun whatever you do!

A table would be nice if we have enough people, Steven. Thanks!