addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bargain Connoisseurs Message Board › Black Friday is here >> Ted Baker Trenchcoat/Overcoat/Pea Coat

Black Friday is here >> Ted Baker Trenchcoat/Overcoat/Pea Coat

Setara
user 10246045
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 2
Hello,

I am selling my fantastic, designer, Ted Baker trench coat. The coat has been lightly worn for one season and is cosmetically perfect without stains or damage etc. The color is Navy Blue and the lining is Maroon metallic satin that shines in the light. It is a size 1 or small. This coat is so fashionable and SUPER WARM.

It has a hook & latch at the neck to keep the collar hooked shut and the cold air out.

The collar comes up extra high to protect your neck.

There are 6 buttons down the front.

There are buckles on the sleeves to tighten up the arms and seal out the cold winter winds

There are buttoned lapels on each shoulder.

The jacket comes down to just below the knees (I am 5'6")

It has a belt.

There is a metallic Ted Baker label on the right front breast of the jacket.

The pockets button shut too.

This jacket is one season old but it is a timeless classic and it will keep you warm and toasty for many winters to come. Do New York winter in style this year.

Call (Seven One Eight) 490-2975 with any questions or to view or try on this great designer jacket

]To view photos click here: url=http://s536.photobucket.com/albums/f­f324/RUinSTYLE/Ted%20Baker%20jacket/[/ur­l]