addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

35UP! Social and Activity Group Message Board › Changes coming to Martini Sweeties - PLEASE READ!

Changes coming to Martini Sweeties - PLEASE READ!

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Hello Sweeties! Due to some recent issues regarding RSVPs and NO-SHOWS, I have decided to make a few (and swift) changes to Martini Sweeties.

I am looking at the issue of Quality vs. Quantity. I have nothing but love for the groups on Meetup.com that measure "success" by how many members are in the group; however, I measure it by ACTIVE members who are interested in getting out and about and meeting new people, making friends, and networking. For this reason, effective tonight, I will be removing all "INACTIVE" Sweeties. "Inactive" is defined as not visiting the Martini Sweetie site AT ALL in the past 3 months.

If you have been extra busy and just haven't logged on all summer, now is your chance to stay in the BEST GROUP IN ATLANTA! ALL you have to do is just click on the link below, or login directly to meetup.com - you have to at least VIEW the site...no need to RSVP to stay active.

Martini Sweeties

I want to give all of our members the opportunity to believe in the INTEGRITY of our group and I truly feel this is the best way to do that.

Email me with any questions or concerns...PLEASE!

MARTINIS UP!
ROBIN
A former member
Post #: 3
Robin-

Wish I could participate in this group but given that I'm working in Alpharetta and living in Vinings, the daily commute is making it really tough to have a life after work right now. crying

Best wishes with the Martini Sweeties!