What we're about
From chilling in one of Edinburgh's many bars to going to the museum and being one of the most active groups in Edinburgh, This is Edinburgh has something for everyone.
Disclaimer - this group is in no way affiliated to the website of This is Edinburgh which is a guide of things to do, see and enjoy in the city.
As always, there are some rules to follow. This way its only fair for everyone.
• All members must have a clear up to date recognisable face picture on their profile - this means you must be looking at the camera so that we know who to look for at meetups. This is also a condition of membership to the group.
• Please keep your RSVP up to date, and change it as soon as possible if you are not going to make it. We recommend giving at least 48 hours notice.
• Please watch out for emails from your organisers/event hosts for events you have RSVPED to as plans may change or there may be vital information contained within them.
• Don't be a No Show. Two no shows = removal from group
• If you would like to be a organiser or an event host or even just have any other suggestions for an event, please don't be shy - we don't bite! After all, this group is about YOU, our members.
• We don't currently charge member dues, however donations towards keeping the group running are always welcome.
• Join us on facebook, if you want https://www.facebook.com/groups/thisisedinburgh (https://www.facebook.com/groups/thisisedinburghmeetup/)
• Lastly, please remember our organisers are always here to help!
• Still unsure? Take a look around and read our reviews from past meetups.