This first workshop dives into the building blocks of the ECMAScript language, explaining in detail each of its 1st class citizens, how they work & why is it so important to understand them.
We will dive into the building blocks of the ECMAScript language, explaining in detail how they work & why is it so important to understand them.
In the last part of the workshop, we will implement a small design pattern that every developer uses daily.
- Intro: short history, JS vs ES;
- Primitives: types, typeof, type casting, falsey values;
- Arrays: literals, stack, queue, filtering, iterating;
- Objects: literals, enhanced literals, property descriptors, json;
- Functions: types, returns, 1st class functions.
WHO IS IT FOR?
WHAT YOU NEED?
- laptop with power-plug
- code editor (optional)
- Node.JS 4.0 or greater installed (optional)
HOW TO ATTEND?
To attend this workshop, please RSVP this event.
There are only 18 seats available that will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
A deposit of 40 RON (9 EUR) is required, which will cover all expenses, including lunch (vegetarian is also available) & beverages (coffee, juice, water).