In this workshop we will address the politics that govern the citizens of ECMAScript. We will cover some fundamental concepts of ES5, while also touching new features introduced since ES6.
- Scope: globals, hoisting, TDZ, blocks;
- Strict Mode: usage, present & future;
- Values vs References: deep equality, cloning;
- Context: this binding, changing context;
- Function arguments: defaults, signatures;
WHO IS IT FOR?
WHAT YOU NEED?
- laptop with power-plug
- code editor (optional)
- Node.JS 4.0 or greater installed (optional)
HOW TO ATTEND?
To attend this workshop, please RSVP this event.
There are only 18 seats available that will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
A deposit of 40 EUR is required, which will cover all expenses, including a breakfast croissant, lunch (vegetarian is also available) & beverages (coffee, juice, water).