addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tiny House Asheville Message Board › Cabin Plans and Blueprints from

Cabin Plans and Blueprints from

This message board is read-only.

Catherine G
user 47275062
Candler, NC
Post #: 6
Please take a look at this fellows website. Terry has a great blueprints for simple projects and is knowledgeable, nice guy to work with. We bought several cabin blueprints from him and have been very satisfied with the enormous amount of money we saved.
www.EasyCabinDesigns.com
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, I've seen this website. I have been following Tumbleweeds Tiny Houses for months now. They are holding a workshop here in Asheville in March 16/17 weekend (soldout) I know there are people out there interested in living this way. I would love to get together to find out how to make this happen here in Asheville.
Kristen S.
kristenana
Asheville, NC
Post #: 1
I would also LOVE to somehow get involved in this. I just joined another new Meetup called "Shipping Container Homes" that's also geared towards alternative housing options. I've alerted that Organizer, Boomer Sassmann, about this Meetup as well. Maybe between all of us we can get something started! Count me in! What's the next step???
Catherine G
user 47275062
Candler, NC
Post #: 7
There is also Compact Cabins of Asheville. They will be coming out with a 1 story shortly I understand.