addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Texas Liberty Campaign - DFW Message Board › US House TX-12 Campaign Manager

US House TX-12 Campaign Manager

A former member
Post #: 7
Hello all,

I am interested in speaking with someone about serving as my Campaign Manager for a run at US House TX-12. I will be running against Kay Granger. I plan to file within the next week and go live with my website next week as well. I have support and a cursory Campaign Staff, but need a professional with experience to lead the team. If you can, or if you can direct me to someone who might me suited to and inclined to help me, please contact me.

Sincerely,

Patrick W. Hisel MD
9403256931 (office)