addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Texas Liberty Campaign - DFW Message Board › Planning for Senatorial District 9 Convention

Planning for Senatorial District 9 Convention

Noah F.
eggmunkee
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 15
I missed the delegate training sessions, but I did attend and get elected as a delegate to the SD 9 Convention (from precinct 3507). Are some of us in the temporary committees appointed by Tom Quinones? Will there be any meetings leading up to the SD convention? I would like to help out.

Thanks,

Noah Figg
817-937-2373