What we're about
Want to cruise the canals, rivers, and bay of Tokyo? I rent a boat a few times a month. Please join!
I passed my boating license exam around 2017 and have been renting boats around Japan since. I usually go from Kachidoki in Tokyo, but also enjoy driving boats in Yokohama, Enoshima, Laka Yamanakako, Numazu, and Shizuoka.
If you have a group that wants to go, you can always contact me on Instagram @ramenadventures and I can check the schedule.
The cost is 4000 yen for a 3-hour ride and 5000 yen for a 6-hour ride. This includes rental fees and gas. From 2022 I will ask for payment via PayPay in advance to secure your spot. You will have TWO DAYS to make payment before I remove you from the event. We usually have a waitlist and when people don't show up everyone has to pay a bit more. Thank you for understanding.
Here are some videos that people made on the boat. So fun!
- If you look at a map, we can cruise from Haneda in the south, Tokyo Sky Tree in the north, Disney in the east, and everywhere in between.
- I require payment in advance. I'll refund you if you need to cancel, but I have had a problem with people either canceling last minute or just not showing up. The cost is split between the members so we all have to pay a bit more if you don't show.
- Yes, I can help you get your license if you are interested. I have old tests and study materials. I can also refer you to schools if you don't want to do everything on your own.
- https://www.twitch.tv/ramenadventures is where I stream. Please follow me!
- Please wear your life jacket at all times. It's the law.
- Often, there is no toilet on the boat. Can you hold it for 3 hours? For 6-hour rides, we will always stop for lunch at another marina.
- You can absolutely drink alcohol on the boat. Just keep in mind that there isn't always a toilet.