addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Toronto Moto & Scooter Club Message Board › **For Sale or Wanted**

**For Sale or Wanted**

Benny
DiavoloFortunato
Toronto, ON
Post #: 1,522
To post your ad in this thread click the GREEN add a reply link above (top right part of this screen).

Please attempt to keep this thread for people who are selling or looking to buy something.biggrin

Tim here: Don't want to make another post, so I'll add on to this one. This thread will be monitored to keep it on topic -- buying and selling.
It will be most effective if kept current, old (***) and off-topic posts will be terminated with extreme predjudice!

If you have any questions, concerns or remarks about the item for sale please contact the seller ‘privately’ by using the messaging system.
To do so click on the seller’s name (to the left above their avatar. With their profile open, click on the message icon. Type your message hit send. Thank you Michael

(***)>>> If a sale post older than a month is still relevant, please edit it to indicate that it is still active, and delete when no longer needed. <<<
Steve_YYZ
Steve_YYZ
North York, ON
Post #: 1,385
I was asked to post this for a friend of mine who isn't computer literate. They've got a Burgman 400 for sale.
Please contac them directly by phone if you're interested.
thanks

-2006 Suzuki Burgman 400cc
-41,375 km (25,700 miles)
-new tires
-tune up
-cooling system flush and fill
-new brake pads
-topcase and rack
-ask $3200 obo FOB Toronto CDN (Approx $2400 USD)

contact Corrie or Bob at 416-635-8142

Suzanna
SuzannaW
Wasaga Beach, ON
Post #: 1,552
Moved for Cynthia
Women's XL Corazzo MAX Scooter/Motorcycle Jacket - $100
Cynthia Posted 4/15/16 9:17 AM Unrea
I'm selling a rarely worn Corazzo MAX Scooter jacket. It's too big for me and I was too lazy to return it. I'm a size 10-12 so this XL would suit someone that requires a larger fit. The jacket has armour in the back, shoulders and elbows. Nice zip pockets too. I can provide a photo. Ideally, I would like to get $100. I live near Bloor/Lansdowne
A former member
Post #: 2,192
Alpinestars C-1 Windstopper Glove - Size XL
Brand new still in packaging with tags.
Asking $80.00 Sells for $129.00 at Town Moto or $99.95 at GP Bikes plus taxes.

Alpinestars C-1 Windstopper Gloves Review

The Alpinestars C-1 Windstopper glove is for the cooler weather commuter. Constructed from Gore-Tex Windstopper material combined with a hard knuckle protector and a leather palm. The C-1 glove uses industry leading material to optimize the most in riding time.

• Lightweight, windproof, and water resistant city riding glove
• Two-piece construction with Windstopper®, stretch Nylon fabric main outer for effective insulation
• One piece full-grain leather palm construction
• 3mm EVA padding on fingers
• Hard knuckle protection, covered by Windstopper® fabric
• Knitted cuff for comfort and flexibility.

Ralf D.
user 8946926
Brampton, ON
Post #: 11
Hoping the group might help, looking to BUY an engine for a 1985 Honda Elite 250 scooter. Alternately, if I can't find an engine, I'm willing to sell the scooter as is for someone who wants a project. Thx.
Steve_YYZ
Steve_YYZ
North York, ON
Post #: 1,403
Posted for Sale by Daniel. Please contact him directly for information/sale.
Link to Daniel's Info

Hey Guys,

I am selling my 2009 MP3 500ie

I have it listed with all its features and options in Bike Trader for $7500.00 but will sell it to the anyone in the group for $6000.00.

This rare Piaggio MP3 500 Sport is the flagship of the MP3 lineup.
This Scooter has been pampered ad well cared for and has tons of great upgrades. (all service done at Vespa Toronto West, feel free to ask Lou about the scooter's history)

Stored Indoors for its full life and only 8000km riding.

New Upgraded Tires including a 16", Wide Profile Diablo Rear to increase handling and comfort.

Akrapovic Carbon Fibre Exhaust, eliminated 40lbs extra weight and gives this ride a great throaty sound. Also increased mid-range acceleration and top speed.

J COSTA Variator added to increase 3 rollers to 12. The result is way better mid-throttle handling.

Upgraded Grips.

Piaggio Brand Windscreen and Mount made specifically for the MP3 500ie Sport

Givi Top Box has rear seat backrest built in and a brake light kit built in for extra safety. Brake light kit is integrated into the box quick release systyem so no wires to worry about!

This tuned Piaggio MP3 500 ie is a dream to ride. But I need the $, it is priced for a quick sale.

2009 Piaggio MP3 500 - Canada Specifications

ENGINE TYPE Single-cylinder MASTER, four-stroke, four-valve, electronic injection catalysed
DISPLACEMENT 492.7cc
BORE x STROKE 94 mm / 71 mm
MAX POWER AT SHAFT 40 hp (29.4 kW) @ 7,250 rpm
MAX TORQUE 42.23 Nm at 5,550 rpm
MAX SPEED 89 mph (143 km/h)

FUEL / TANK CAPACITY Unleaded 3.2 gallons (12 litres)
GAS MILEAGE 55-57 mpg
DISTRIBUTION N/A
COOLING SYSTEM Liquid
LUBRICATION N/A
INGINTION Electronic inductive discharge and variable spark advance in electronic unit with electronic immobilizer
GEARS CVT 'Twist and go' automatic CVT with torque server
CLUTCH N/A
CHASSIS Double cradle trellis made of high strength steel tubes
FRONT SUSPENSION Parallelogram composed of four aluminum arms supporting two steering tubes, cantilevered suspension - Travel: 85 mm. Electro-hydraulic suspension locking system.
REAR SUSPENSION Oscillating engine fixed to frame with swingarm and two dual effect hydraulic shock absorbers with four-position spring preload. Travel: 110 mm
FRONT BREAK Stainless steel double disk, 240 mm, two-piston caliper
REAR BREAK Stainless steel disk, 280 mm, floating two-piston caliper
FRONT TIRE Tubeless 120 / 70 - 12"
REAR TIRE Tubeless 140 / 70 - 14"
LENGTH 85" (2159 mm)
WIDTH 30.5" (775 mm)
WHEELBASE 61" (1550 mm)
SEAT HEIGHT 30.9" (785 mm)
DRY WEIGHT 538 lbs lbs (244 kg)
A former member
Post #: 1

Selling this beautiful 2015 SYM Mio scooter, which has only been driven about 1500 kilometers. This is an especially great scooter for anyone just getting into scooting because it is small and lightweight, sits low to the ground and handles well on city streets. It comes with a 49cc air-cooled 4-stroke engine, which is all you need to get around in Toronto. The great thing is that a tank of gas only costs about $3 and parking is free wherever you go! I've loved having it but am moving and looking for a loving new owner. Includes a Grip-Lock and cover (see photos).

$1750 or best offer. Serious inquiries only please.
Suzanna
SuzannaW
Wasaga Beach, ON
Post #: 1,596
This ad for Carrie
2010 Yamaha Vino 125 cc
engine displacement (CC): 125
fuel: gas
odometer: 18000
paint color: black
transmission: automatic
2010 Yamaha Vino purchased in 2012.

This stunning beauty has been lovingly preserved and delicately ridden by a female owner who is now trading up to a larger bike so I need to sell this scooter.

Brand new brakes and tires were done in 2016 at a cost of $500. Receipts to provide.

Amazing gas mileage of $3 per week. The bike can reach speeds of up to 85 km per hour.

Regular oil changes and maintenance. Stored in warm garages over the winter. Not a spec of rust.

I am asking 3,500.00.

Email givemenature@hotmail.com

Photo here

https://toronto.craig...­
Suzanna
SuzannaW
Wasaga Beach, ON
Post #: 1,597
This Ad for Glorp Zeppo

This post will be viewable by everybody.

Replying to:user 150807192
2004 BWS 50
2004 BWS50 for sale , red. 8700km and counting. Very good shape, stock engine, just put new front pads and rotor on, no scratches. Get ready for the Mad Bastard !!
Listed on Kijiji for $1100, will sell for $1000
note: i put this in the for sale or wanted but it shows up here
Dan C.
DanCooperstock
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Post #: 1,208
(Moved to For Sale or Wanted by Dan, posted by Ricky:)

Hi Gang, its been forever since I even came onto meetup. I've been hibernating for a while! anyways I have a cool Lambretta T-Shirt for sale that I got as a gift that doesn't fit me. It's a small medium. Imported from the UK, tag price is 20 pounds and I am selling for $15. I do have it listed on Modern Vespa as well. I will ship for free within Ontario.