addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Toronto Moto Scooter Club Message Board › Crazy motorcycle-SUV-carjacking-police chase

Crazy motorcycle-SUV-carjacking-police chase

Roger C.
JoeRocket
Toronto, ON
Post #: 463
Just heard about this crazy carjacking chase on the news. Sounds to me like a druggie seeking some quick cash and getaway. I hope the motorcycle wasn't stolen too. What a way to ruin a set of wheels. At least nobody else was seriously hurt in the chase.
Suzanna
SuzannaW
Group Organizer
Wasaga Beach, ON
Post #: 1,237
Police helicopter was circling around my house for hours.
Adrian
rocksyourworld
Toronto, ON
Post #: 4,697
How not to get away with theft. Who are these guys?
Damon
Runaway-Ralph
Toronto, ON
Post #: 191
There are some bad mo-fo's riding these days. Last month, a guy crashed his motorcycle, another biker stopped to offer assistance, and the guy who crashed jumped on the good samaritan's bike and rode away:
http://eatsleepride.c...­
A former member
Post #: 3,191
Police helicopter was circling around my house for hours.
that was for something elsetongue