Use of the Toronto Photographic Facebook Group Page
By creating an account, you agree that you, the user, are 13 years of age or over. You are fully responsible for any information or file supplied by this user. You also agree that you will not post any copyrighted material that is not owned by yourself. In your use of the group Facebook page, you agree that you will not post any information which is vulgar, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.
The rules that you must agree to by using this site are as follows:
1. Treat others with the same respect you would expect to receive from them. Absolutely no personal attacks.
2. Any posts, including personal messages, that may be construed as racist, harassing, threatening, obscene will not be tolerated and may result in your account being disabled indefinitely.
3. No posting of another member's personal information. This includes their address, phone number, email address, etc.
4. Profanity, in any form, shall not be permitted.
5. Images of artistic (full/partial) nude photos cannot be posted here without consent of the organizer(s). A link to the image can be posted however a not safe for work (NSFW) warning must be mentioned.
7. You will not use this forum for commercial purposes unless this has first been discussed with the Toronto Photographic Workshops & Events Meetup Group organizers.
8. Any personal attacks or inappropriate posts will not be tolerated.
9. While we encourage your ideas for meetups and open discussion on the forums, Toronto Photographic Workshops & Events Meetup will not tolerate the promotion of unsanctioned events, other meetup groups, commercial ventures, etc. without prior approval of the organizer(s).
Warranties and Disclaimers
ALL MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OR ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON INFRINGEMENT.
The materials posted on this web site could include technical or other mistakes or inaccuracies. Toronto Photographic Workshops & Events disclaims all warranties and makes no representations regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the materials on this or any other web site, and disclaims any duty to keep this information current or accurate. In particular, Toronto Photographic Workshops & Events makes no representation or warranty that any customer or potential customer will achieve the same performance results that are reflected in any story or FAQ article contained on this meetup group. Toronto Photographic Workshops & Events may change any information on this meetup group or any product or service described on this web site, including functionality or performance thereof, any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL TORONTO PHOTOGRAPHIC WORKSHOPS & EVENTS OR ANY OF THIS FORUM'S ADMINISTRATORS OR MODERATORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOST DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION) RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF ANY MATERIALS POSTED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE AT THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE TO WHICH A LINK IS PROVIDED OR ON WHICH A LINK IS PROVIDED TO THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF TORONTO PHOTOGRAPHIC WORKSHOP & EVENTS ORGANIZERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED.
The Toronto Photographic Workshops & Events Meetup Group is committed to protecting your privacy. To make your online experience more convenient, we gather information from you. We maintain the privacy of your information using security technologies and adhere to policies that prevent unauthorized use of your personal information.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
This web site may contain hyperlinks to web sites controlled by parties other than Toronto Photographic Workshops & Events. Toronto Photographic Workshops & Events is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept responsibility for the contents or use of these Web sites. Users should be aware that when you are on the Toronto Photographic Workshops & Events Meetup Group site you could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. There are links to other sites from the Toronto Photographic Workshops & Events Meetup Group that take you outside our service. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data or solicit personal information. Always be aware of where you end up. Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online - for example, via message boards or chat - that information can be collected and used by people you don't know. While Toronto Photographic Workshops & Events strives to protect its user's personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and you do so at your own risk.
Your Acceptance of These Terms