addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Toronto Power Group Message Board › Guess who I saw...

Guess who I saw...

Calvin S.
calvins
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
You just never know...

TPG Patio Mixer and Fundraiser
August 13th, 2014
Milestones Bar and Grill
132 John Street, Toronto, Ontario

Hey Toronto Power Group,
As a coach, one of the biggest and most consistent challenges that clients bring to me is, how to meet people to help them with their mission!  When you want to achieve something magnificent, something outside your comfort zone…quite often you need to stand on the shoulders of giants.  You need to lean on the people who have done it before.

So, why am I sharing this?

Because that's who this event attracts.  Maybe the numbers are smaller than our typical events but the people who show up are outstanding (no bullshit).  As you know all the proceeds of this event go towards the TPG's 2nd annual basket brigade. Where we will deliver a complete Thanksgiving Meal to families in need on October 11th, 2014.

Well guess who I met?  A man who is friends with Calvin Klein, attends fundraisers with the President of the United States, and raises hundreds of thousands of dollars to support charities. I am not kidding.  The funny part is he had no idea, I am the Director of the TPG.  We were just chatting on the patio and his story just unfolded.

Honestly, the opportunities are here.  This event is giving you the chance to really catapult your mission, or your goal to the next level. I couldn't believe that I met this guy and the funny part is he's not a TPG member…he just heard about the event through a friend. This event seriously attracts the giants who have done the extraordinary.

My mentors always say to me if you start acting in alignment with your mission the support you need to make it happen will show up.  August 13th, 2014 at Milestones, 132 John Street, Toronto, Ontario the shoulders of giants are waiting!

So as an added bonus, we're giving away FREE FOOD and we're giving away prizes…we want to meet you and we want to see you excel.

Also, if you purchase your tickets in advance you can save $5.00 off the regular admission and pay only $10.00. Otherwise it's $15.00 at the door.  To RSVP and get your tickets click: ­http://www.meetup.com...­

Come out on August 13th and take a giant step towards making your dream a reality!

Calvin