Needs a location
Voted one of the 12 best spots in Toronto to view the sunset, this is one of my favourite spots to do just about anything.
Weekends are tough to schedule in the summer, so why not do dinner next Wednesday?
What to bring?
- A Vegan dish to share - please include an ingredient card, a serving utensil and consider making your dish gluten and sugar free.
- something to sit on (towel, yoga mat, blanket)
- a project to chill with after eating
- kites, frisbees, croquet set, badminton set...
- guests - they don't have to be Vegan, but must respect this is a Vegan event and as such bring only Vegan foods
- your own awesome self!
Riverdale Park East
Let's meet at the Withrow TTC stop - it's closer to an area with a much better view.
We can pick a suitable spot, set up our dinner and enjoy the view together