addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
karen
user 35356272
Highland Park, IL
Post #: 1
Hi my name is Karen and just joined this group. I am coming to the weekend camping, taking Rita's place and was wondering if equipment is available for rent there, or should i rent it here.

thanks
Linda C
winterlilac
Oak Park, IL
Post #: 47
Hi Karen,

Here's a google map showing all of the nearby places, both to rent equipment and also for various activities.

http://maps.google.co...­
A former member
Post #: 45
Karen, I am so glad you are taking my place. I could not ever be better represented!!!!! Bring the Latin flavor!!!! About renting, lots of people will rent equipment there. If I were you, I would rent once there, just in case you change your mind and decide to do another sport once you see who is doing what. Have an incredibly fun time!!!!