addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Old and Not so Old Ladies Fun and Travel Message Board Old Ladies Travel Discussion Forum › Me again! Re: China Blossom

Me again! Re: China Blossom

Donna M.
user 8804826
North Reading, MA
Hi Ladies,

Only some of you have CONFIRMED with me re: the above event! If you have not confirmed with me and you are still on board, then pls send me a confirmation e-mail this AM b/c this PM I will call and make our reservations. I will only make reservations for those who have confirmed with me. Reminder: I will be paying for this on my own Credit Card w/no refunds soooo, that is why I need an absolute confirmation from you for this event.

Thanx to all of you!

Donna