addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Marilyn J
mjmaine
Kittery, ME
Post #: 7

Is anyone interested in exploring some European river cruises? I'd like to try one next year, possibly June or July.
Marilyn
Tobie
mvexchangetobie
Group Organizer
Haverhill, MA
Post #: 4
Sounds like a good idea. If you get responses let's set up a time to talk more.
Jean B.
user 46281142
Haverhill, MA
Post #: 1
Sounds like a great idea. I always wanted to do one. Also, what about a Mississippi River cruise?
Marilyn J
mjmaine
Kittery, ME
Post #: 9
I met with a travel agent yesterday to get some ideas. I'm leaning towards the Rhine cruise from Amsterdam to Basel, or the Danube cruise from Prague to Budapest. But, I am open to other ideas.

I have considered a Mississippi river cruise, but right now I'm concentrating on Europe. AMA Waterways has bikes on board that you can use to ride through the villages or countryside. That intrigues me.
Marilyn J
mjmaine
Kittery, ME
Post #: 10
I will be at the ice cream social on Sunday if anyone wants to discuss a river cruise.