• Do you have that travel itch and no one to travel with?
• Do you wish your friends could travel with you and feel frustrated that they can’t afford to travel the way you want?
• Are you looking for friends who like to travel in style?
• Are you dying to travel abroad but afraid to go to a foreign country by yourself?
• Do you work hard and feel you deserve to indulge yourself?
• Are you too busy to even think about planning your next trip?
This group is designed for fun-loving women who have a passion for exploring destinations and a desire to expand their cultural knowledge through travel! It's open to women 40+, single or married. This group is for you if you are an experienced traveler but you are looking to expand your network of friends, or you don't travel because you don't have anyone to travel with.
We welcome you to our amazing Travel Club where you can finally experience the destinations on your bucket list. You will also build friendships that will extend beyond our trips. Imagine yourself lounging on the world’s best beaches, experiencing the finest resorts, relaxing at the best spas, swimming with the dolphins, sightseeing, mountain climbing, taking cooking lessons, enjoying wine tasting and shopping with your new friends. We bring you those “pinch-me” moments that will change the way you see the world forever.
There will be several exciting trips on the calendar to fit your taste. Choose one or all of the destinations that spark your interest.
Benefits to being a member of our group include:
• Being part of a warm, fun, loving community, so you feel like an insider, instead of an outsider
• Focusing on the travel experience rather than the fear of traveling alone in a foreign country
• Feeling pampered and spoiled, like a woman should be
• Traveling to places that make your soul sing, your mind expand and your spirit renew
• Being able to just show up and all the details are taken care of by someone else
• Experiencing the best of the best in travel without having the burden of finding a travel companion
We will also have many social events in the area so we can get to know each before we travel together. This will allow you to make meaningful connections and possibly find a roommate for our trips! We will have fun activities such as brunches, happy hours, concerts, spa visits, winery tours, etc. Make sure to rsvp to our events and show up often.
Explore the World! Increase Your Cultural Knowledge! Renew Your Spirit! Have Fun!