addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Triangle Drupal Users' Group Message Board › Drupal Meeting Last Night

Drupal Meeting Last Night

Julia
jkullama
Durham, NC
Thank you to everyone who came out to our first meetup last night!

At the meeting, we introduced ourselves and talked about what we would like to get out of the group. We had a couple of prepared presentations but decided to postpone them due to some very loud banjo playing in the background. The presentations can be found on our Meetup message board.

Ben is in the process of finding a location for the next meeting on October 2nd. If anyone has a good spot to suggest in the Triangle area near I-40, please let him know. You can send him an email via Meetup or Drupal.org.

If the meantime, it would be great if everyone could join the North Carolina group on groups.drupal.org and post an introduction on the following thread:
http://groups.drupal....­

Please answer:
Where do you live?
What's your background in Drupal?
What Drupal sites have you worked on?
Topics I Could Present On (All levels of experience welcome!)
Topics I'm Interested In
Are you interested in offering support for other people in the group?

Note: To log into groups.drupal.org, you can use your Drupal username followed by @Drupal.org. For example, my username would be JuliaKM@Drupal.org. Your password is the same as on Drupal.org.

Happy Drupaling,
Julia