addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vegans of the NC Triad Message Board › Ride Sharing

Ride Sharing

A former member
Post #: 14
Here be the ride sharing thread!

I'm setting it up because as the group grows, we may be more and more able to support each other in getting out to events; by carpooling or sharing rides to and from meetups or potlucks, etc, we can help each other save resources, both natural and financial, and therefore put just that much more towards the causes and charities that touch our hearts. Also, the next potluck may be in Winston and I want as many of us as possible to be able to make it out to see our lovely Winston-based friends biggrin

So, this is my thinking. If you would like a ride to our next event, post a request in this thread; alternatively, if you'd like to post that you can offer a ride to our next event, you can declare your laudable thoughtfulness and generousity in this thread, OR if you realize that a member who needs a ride can travel with you and you would like to contact that member privately, you can simply use the contact feature (that looks like an envelope) by the relevant members name.
A former member
Post #: 15
My car will hold 3 people for the next meetup. If you need a ride, post here or e-mail me. :)
A former member
Post #: 1
Here be the ride sharing thread!

I'm setting it up because as the group grows, we may be more and more able to support each other in getting out to events; by carpooling or sharing rides to and from meetups or potlucks, etc, we can help each other save resources, both natural and financial, and therefore put just that much more towards the causes and charities that touch our hearts. Also, the next potluck may be in Winston and I want as many of us as possible to be able to make it out to see our lovely Winston-based friends biggrin

So, this is my thinking. If you would like a ride to our next event, post a request in this thread; alternatively, if you'd like to post that you can offer a ride to our next event, you can declare your laudable thoughtfulness and generousity in this thread, OR if you realize that a member who needs a ride can travel with you and you would like to contact that member privately, you can simply use the contact feature (that looks like an envelope) by the relevant members name.
Hi All,
I am a new member. I would like to join you guys at the Vegan meet in Winston-Salem. I would be happy to offer a ride from Greensboro. I live near Greensboro Airport.
Paddy
A former member
Post #: 17
Excellent! Thanks, Paddy smile
A former member
Post #: 22
Ok, we will be trekking to Morrisville for our next meetup. Who's interested in sharing a ride?