addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vegans of the NC Triad Message Board › Raw Food Resources

Raw Food Resources

A former member
Post #: 69
We've had a number of new raw foodists join our group, lately, and I'd like to make space available specifically for raw resources -- if you have a website, recipe, un-cookbook or tip to share, please feel free to do so!
Dara M.
DaraMcMillan
High Point, NC
Post #: 1
Hello! My name is Dara McMillan and I joined your group in February but unfortunately I was unable to attend the meet up today because a few of my friends and I went to Hallelujah Acres in Shelby NC to attend a free seminar on Raw Foods. I do plan to attend your April meet up.

I wanted you all to know that we do have a monthly Raw Foods Potluck in Greensboro and you are all welcome to attend anytime. It is the 4th Saturday of each month and you can learn all about it at http://groups.yahoo.c...­

We have many raw resources, websites and recipes posted on our site. The March potluck will be a raw foods preparation class.
A former member
Post #: 74
Thanks so much, Dara! I hope your Hallelujah Acres field trip went well!