addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vegans of the NC Triad Message Board › Who You Callin' Vegangelical? -Great article!

Who You Callin' Vegangelical? -Great article!

A former member
Post #: 2
So, who's the real extremist? The person who tries to stop unnecessary suffering by cutting out animal products, or the person who says, "I like the way that tastes, so a sentient being needs suffer and die?"

Read more at: http://www.huffington...­

Heather N.
user 4621861
Portland, OR
Post #: 78
I read this on www.girlygirlarmy.com. I always love Ari Soloman's blog posts on that website. Thanks for sharing!

Today, I read a great article in the NY Times about how factory farms are causing people to go ill from pollution out west (and everywhere really).