addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vegans of the NC Triad Message Board › Zen Cat Bakery (vegan desserts)

Zen Cat Bakery (vegan desserts)

A former member
Post #: 30
I just had one of their vegan brownies. One of the best brownies I have ever had, vegan or non-vegan! Incredible!! This IS the vegan dessert holy grail! Here is their web site: http://zencatbakery.com/­

Find Zen Cat vegan desserts at these locations:

Hogan’s Groovy Gourmet
Deep Roots Market
Tate Street Coffee House
UNCG Bookstore/ Barnes & Noble Cafe
Iron Hen Cafe
Green Bean Coffee Shop

Heather N.
user 4621861
Portland, OR
Post #: 139
I recently had their chocolate chip cookie from Deep Roots. It was the first time I saw that bakery sold anywhere before. If it's local and vegan and a cookie, I can't resist. It was really good. I'll definitely have to try out one of their brownies too! :)
A former member
Post #: 31
Deep Roots also has the Spring Garden Bakery vegan muffins.
I get one of those once a week, love them.