addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

TrianglePHP Message Board › Meetup details changed: PHP @ TEKsystems - Hack Night

Meetup details changed: PHP @ TEKsystems - Hack Night

Jason A.
user 10308684
Raleigh, NC
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the last minute notice, but Josh Lockhart had to cancel so we're going to have a hack night instead.  Bring something that you are working on, or questions you have, and we'll work on it during the meetup time.  We will still be at TEKsystems and they will still be providing us pizza, so it should be a good time.  I know I will be there working on some BreweryDB stuff, so come on out and bring your latest projects and questions.

Cheers!

Jason

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/trianglephp/events/72068022/­

When: Thursday, September 20, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: TEKsystems
1201 Edwards Mill Rd
Raleigh, NC 27607
919-271-5301

This Meetup repeats on the 3rd Thursday of every month.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.