addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

TrianglePHP Message Board › Meetup details changed: PHP @ TEKsystems - MySQL on Linux

Meetup details changed: PHP @ TEKsystems - MySQL on Linux

Jason A.
user 10308684
Raleigh, NC
Hey everyone,
I have had to change the date of the next meetup from this thursday to the next.  NC State is playing a home game this Thursday night and TEKsystems is going to be doing some tailgating stuff in their parking lot.  Also, traffic will be terrible, so we are going to move it.
Hope to see you all on the 26th!
Jason

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/trianglephp/events/123571902/­
When: Thursday, September 26, 2013 7:00 PM
Where: TEKsystems
1201 Edwards Mill Rd
Raleigh, NC 27607
919-271-5301
This Meetup repeats on the 3rd Thursday of every month.
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.