addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Triangle Red Sox Nation Message Board › Red Sox vs O's Tickets for Sale!

Red Sox vs O's Tickets for Sale!

Nate L.
user 3218898
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 2
I wanted to reach out to the TRSN supporters and family about the Red Sox vs. O's series the last weekend in September. Kim and I just found out we wont be able to make it to Baltimore that weekend, due to a unexpected death in the family that will have us out west for funeral arrangements during this weekend. I wanted to reach out to you guys first as we still currently have 2 sets of tickets for Friday and Saturday night, to see if any of you or anyone you know may be interested in purchasing them off us. Before I posted them on any website, we wanted to offer them to the TRSN family at flat price first. The dates and sections are listed below:

Friday September 28: Section 61 row 1 seat 7 & 8 ($100 for both tickets)

Saturday September 29: Section 98 row 1 seat 22 & 23 ($60 for both tickets)

I hope all is well.

I can be contacted via email at N8L1982@gmail.com.