addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Triangle Vegetarian & Vegan Meetup Message Board Vegetarian & Vegan Meetup of Raleigh, Durham & Chapel Hill Discussion Forum › Pot Luck for this Saturday cancelled-sorry!

Pot Luck for this Saturday cancelled-sorry!

Sue
user 3396929
Durham, NC
Hi folks and sorry for the late notice.  I just realized that there is a memorial event for a friend I worked with who died in a car crash scheduled for this Saturday afternoon and evening.  I would really appreciate the chance to go to it.

Perhaps those of you who planned to come could meet at a park in Durham for a picnic...since you were planning to travel anyway (some of you!).  Sorry to miss you this month.

Sue