addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
I hope everyone has a wonderful and cruelty free Thanksgiving - however you choose to celebrate it!

Just a note - there are NO spots remaining to sit with the meetup at the Cafe Parizade dinner Thursday and RSVPs have been closed for some days. Even if the restaurant opens up additional reservation spots - you will NOT be with the meetup. The only way to get a spot with the meetup at this point is if someone else cannot make their spot and gives or sells it to you. Ken and I cannot help you arrange this.

I love all the enthusiasm for the event (and it is a great one), but please stop contacting Ken and posting on the page to see if you can get in with our group. Sorry if you didn't get in this year and wanted to, but I hope you can make it next year.

Thanks again to Ken for all his hard work with reservations and organizing our group for this event! Check out the TVS website tomorrow to see if Parizade opens outside seating.

Stephanie