addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New York Trichotillomania and Skin Picking Meetup Group Message Board › Midtown Meetup Soon!

Midtown Meetup Soon!

Dr. Ori S.
user 3301141
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 8
Hi Everyone:

I am organizing the next meetup and would like some feedback. My concern is that our last meetup had over 12 people RSVP and only 3 people show up. Before I plan the next meetup, I would need assurance that if you RSVP you actually do come. The planning involves finding an appropriate place for the number of RSVPs. Any midtown location suggestions would be appreciated as well. Thanks! - Dr. Shinar
Lynn
user 3617661
Wood Ridge, NJ
Post #: 210
The starbucks in Rockefeller Center close to the subway at 49th/50th has tons of room and I'm sure we'd have our privacy in our own little section.
ALLY
user 4837388
Bronx, NY
Post #: 1
WELL DAT SOUNDS GREAT LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE,, AND TIME ALSO THANKS ALLY